& TRAINING: MANAGEMENT SENSITIVITY
Management Sensitivity Awareness Training Program (4 Hours)
This interactive program is similar to the Employee Sensitivity Awareness Training Program; however, it is designed specifically for members of management who are considered to have breached your organization's policy.
As with the employee training, this training is typically conducted by both male and female facilitators as this provides perspective and balance and has proven to be highly effective.
Topics covered in this workshop:
- Enhancing communication skills
- Acquiring successful management techniques
- Developing strategies to eliminate and resolve workplace conflict
- Clarification as to what does and does not constitute workplace discrimination and harassment
- Review of current human rights legislation
- Develop an understanding of your organization's Discrimination and Harassment Policy, i.e. its content and scope
- Exploring the reasons why discrimination and harassment exist in the workplace
- Acquiring the tools to prevent discrimination and harassment
- Understanding the legal responsibilities of a manager in this field
- Understanding the serious nature and consequences of discriminatory and harassing behaviour